Monday, September 9, 2013

Awkward....


Hello. Long time no post x) 

So yeah, that's me :) I think I was three years old when that picture was taken. I was wearing my brother's medal hehe. I find it strange that it's been more than a decade since the picture above was taken.

This was a club assignment, but I have to admit that after I read the Awkward Years Project article, I wanted to post something similar.

When I was young, I was really playful. Sometimes, my family got annoyed on how much I wanted to play. But if you compare it to how I act now....I'm not that childish and playful anymore (ok maybe I am)

I think the only thing that remained since I was young is how I dress. I still wear the usual jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers. I guess I'm just used to dressing like that. And...I'm not fond of wearing skirts, sandals or heels....

Time passes and people change. There's probably no denying that. I admit that I've changed. Not just only physically, but also mentally and emotionally.

But, I'm still the playful and childish kid at heart :) Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional.


have a nice day and DFTBA,
Jasmine : )

No comments:

Post a Comment