Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Special Guest

Last November 5 was a club day. But it wasn't the usual and ordinary club day. No. We had a guest speaker. We , as an entire club, were able to talk to the one and only Patty Laurel-Filart. To be quite honest, I don't really know anything about her. I only know that she's a professional blogger. Aside from what I said, I know nothing else.

Mrs. Patty Laurel-Filart talked about Blog Lovin' 101. Listening to her made me learn a lot of things. Actually.. I think all of us learnt something new when we listened to her.

Let me give you a somewhat short summary of what she talked about:

1.) Don't be someone you're not.
         
         When we're blogging, we should stay true to who we are. You shouldn't be someone who is loud and happy-go-lucky when you're actually someone who's shy and timid.

2.) What you post can affect someone in a good and bad way. 
     
         Yes, we can post whatever we want on our blog. It can either be an own opinion or a comment about current events. But, we must be aware that what we post can hurt someone. We ought to be careful of what we write and post. It's the internet. We have the free will and voice to speak up. Let's just try our best to be a positive voice in the blogging world. ^^

3.)Love blogging. 
          
          It's pretty self-explanatory if you ask me. Blogging should be something you do to make yourself happy.


I think that's all for now. ^^ Oh and here's our group picture with Ms. Patty Laurel-Filart:



Have a nice day and DFTBA,
Jasmine : )

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog! The contents are also perfect :) Plus, the blog design really reflects who you are. Keep up the great work!
    (P.S. What does DFTBA mean?)

    ReplyDelete